VA MORTGAGE LOANS OFFER ADVANTAGES FOR MILITARY
As a direct lender, Harbin Loans can offer some of the best interest rates available for VA home loan refinancing. Those eligible for VA home loan refinancing include veterans, members of the military and surviving spouses of veterans.
- 100 percent refinancing of your primary home’s value
- Access to 30-, 20- and 15-year fixed-rate and five-year ARM loans
- No monthly private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Qualification with low credit scores
Department of Veterans Affairs loans are partially guaranteed by the federal government and, while you must meet certain requirements, these loans are somewhat easier to qualify for than conventional loans.
ALREADY HAVE A VA LOAN AND WANT TO REFINANCE?
You can reduce your monthly payments or shorten the term of your loan even if you already have a VA home through a VA streamline refinance program known as the Interest Rate Reduction Refinancing Loan (IRRRL). This type of loan has a streamlined approval and underwriting process, requiring less documentation and a lower funding fee.
Most active members of the military, veterans, reservists and National Guard members are eligible to apply for a VA home loan refinance. Surviving spouses of military members who have died also may apply.
Harbin Loans is a VA lender and provides VA home loans and IRRRLs/VA streamline refinance.
We can answer questions about:
- VA home loan refinance or IRRRL options
- Calculating VA mortgage interest rates
- Guidelines for VA loans
- Obtaining a Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- A VA home loan application
- An IRRRL application
- Waiver of VA funding fees for disabled veterans
- VA home loan and IRRRL Income and credit requirements
- VA streamline refinance
- Closing costs for VA loans
- Cash-out refinancing loans